Saturday, April 30, 2011

Websites. How Do They Work?

Waldoff Group's Website

I'm computer savvy.  Give me something to do and I can figure it out.  I'm that kinda guy. 

Websites, however, just piss me off.  I've never really done any web design before, but hey, Mr. Milton is a great guy (who pays REALLY well) so I decided that I would give it a shot.  Here I am though, trying to edit his "Clients" tab.  And Dreamweaver just doesn't work.  What he wants me to do is simple.  All it needs is to have the clients listed in alphabetical order with their location beneath the name.  Simple as pie.

But Dreamweaver makes it so complicated that I want to throw my computer across the room in frustration.  I don't, because Macs are overpriced and I couldn't replace mine, but the desire is definitely present.  I'm still working on it, but if you've got any experience with Dreamweaver (or anything else that you can use to help me fix the problem for him) please, please direct me.

Also, it's a rather snazzy website isn't it?  I'm proud of the things I've done to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment